Hi Madison, I really enjoyed your business pitch! I feel like you are passionate about the environment and it shows in your vide0. Adding a question in your presentation was a great way to get the audience thinking and engaged. Selecting a state to reference allows the listeners to connect to the type of environment Florida has and why the solar panels would be so beneficial! Overall, you did a really great job.
Hi Madison, I really enjoyed your elevator pitch. I think that it was very clear in your video and pitch that you are very informed on the topic of solar energy. You included a lot of facts and information that the average person that doesn’t think about solar energy much may not know, and I definitely think that educating your audience is very important so that they can fully understand your idea.
Hi Madison, You did a really great job. Through your explanation, I have a better understanding of the placement and application of solar panels. I hope so. More and more people are paying attention to this developable resource. Make solar panels universal. Not just to save taxes and money. It can also make some contributions to the protection of the environment. Reduce the consumption of other non-renewable resources due to the supply of electricity.
Hi Madison, I really enjoyed your business pitch! I feel like you are passionate about the environment and it shows in your vide0. Adding a question in your presentation was a great way to get the audience thinking and engaged. Selecting a state to reference allows the listeners to connect to the type of environment Florida has and why the solar panels would be so beneficial! Overall, you did a really great job.
ReplyDeleteHi Madison,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your elevator pitch. I think that it was very clear in your video and pitch that you are very informed on the topic of solar energy. You included a lot of facts and information that the average person that doesn’t think about solar energy much may not know, and I definitely think that educating your audience is very important so that they can fully understand your idea.
Hi Madison, You did a really great job. Through your explanation, I have a better understanding of the placement and application of solar panels. I hope so. More and more people are paying attention to this developable resource. Make solar panels universal. Not just to save taxes and money. It can also make some contributions to the protection of the environment. Reduce the consumption of other non-renewable resources due to the supply of electricity.
ReplyDelete