18A - Create a Customer Avatar
The way that I have detailed my
business plan, my product is marketed to individuals, for use on any type of
residential or business structure.
My prototypical customer lives in
Miami, Florida where my future business is said to be located. Mila is a 38-year-old
female, with a loving husband, two kids, and a dog. She is a hardworking mom,
while her husband typically stays at home with the kids until they become
older. Currently working at the University of Miami as a Sustainable
Agriculturist, Mila has a love of the environment and everything it does for
us. She is very passionate about her job and is positive in every aspect. In
fact, one of her hobbies is tending to her vegetable and fruit garden in her
backyard.
Mila loves her kids very much and
sometimes picks them up from their school in her black 2018 GMC Yukon to then
take them to work with her to see all her different types of plant species in
her lab. Mila and her husband are both environmentally conscious and do what
they can to work on being sustainable; that’s part of the reason why they’re so
perfect for each other.
Every night before going to bed,
Mila takes her kids around the house to water all the plants they have growing
together, and then reads them bedtime stories like “The Very Hungry
Caterpillar” and “Brown Bear” before sleeping. Oftentimes after that, she will
cozy up in bed with her husband and fall asleep watching wildlife and nature
documentaries on Netflix.
Mila feels very content with her
life and feels that the things and people around her bring her joy. She has
surrounded herself with things she loves and doesn’t let stress get to her. By
taking care of herself, working out, eating healthy, and surrounding herself
with things that she appreciates (like plants, succulents, and people that make
her the happiest), Mila feels as though she is the youngest that she has ever
been.
I think I have quite a few things
in common with the customer I created. I know that I am a very positive person,
it’s just the way I think about everything and I hope it never changes because
I love that about myself. I also know that, like my created customer, I am very
passionate about nature and about the environment. I described a lot of a
variation of what I want some of my life to look like when I’m older.
I have no doubt in my mind that
this is a coincidence. Since I am basically the creator of this idea and
venture, it would make absolute sense that I see someone like myself as the
prototypical customer.




We have almost identical prototypical customers. Mine is also a busy parent or could be a student who is passionate about the environment who cooks at home for their family or roommates. You went in more depth about the car, etc. but the overall character of our customers is the same. They would like both of our products/services.
ReplyDeleteHello Madison,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your post. I think that you did a fantastic job by being as specific as possible when describing your customer avatar. You also have great pictures that really embody the person you described throughout your post. I also assumed before reading your last paragraph that you probably saw similarities between yourself and your prototypical customer, because as you said, you are the creator of this idea.
Hi Madison, your blog is so great. Just like the story behind a brand is full of enthusiasm and appeal. I also always believe that a positive mindset can really inspire and lead more people to do better. Because every product they make is full of love and passion. finally, I hope you can make a difference in the career you like and go further. We will promote new energy products to every household.
ReplyDelete