16A - What's Your Secret Sauce?
1.
I think something unique about myself is my
ability to be positive in most situations. I am not in any way a negative
person at all, and I really like that about me. I think a lot of people that I
talk to really don’t have the same mindset, but that’s just what makes me
different.
2.
Another skill that I have, unfortunately, is my indecisiveness.
In a lot of situations, I struggle to know what I actually want and have
trouble making final decisions. This is pretty much a negative and a positive
because it postpones any process that I am in, but I also very much think it
over and think of all sides of it.
3.
I believe that I am a kind person. I also treat
people with kindness, and it is definitely something I’m proud of. At times, people
definitely mistake my kindness for weakness, but I can also stand up for myself
and what I think is right.
4.
A fourth example is my creativeness. I really do
think that I am an artistic and creative person, but I just haven’t found the
right way to fully express it.
5.
A last example is my commitment to pretty much
everything. I am committed to my work, relationships, friendships, and
everything in between.
Interviews:
1.
My friend Lisseth:
https://youtu.be/q5PZUBqYytg
a.
She basically said that I was a very kind
person! She noted how I was always there to help her.
2.
My friend Michael
https://youtu.be/lrefAZQOMkM
a.
He stated that I was a very genuine person at
all times. Additionally, he included that if I wanted something, I’d get it.
3.
My friend Jazlyn
https://youtu.be/_SrbS_cBHFo
a.
Jaz was so sweet! She said I was an amazing
friend and that I consistently cared for people and put others’ needs in front
of my own.
4.
My friend Oliver
https://youtu.be/F9EOFdVVQU8
a.
Oliver said that I was a very creative person.
This coincided what I thought about myself also being creative but made me
confident in it.
5.
My friend Megan
https://youtu.be/UbiDfUVvulU
a.
Meg considers me a really great friend. She
included that I was loyal which I really appreciate, and that I was also kind
and genuine.
Reflection:
I think more
or less, most people see me as having a kind soul. Something people said that I
didn’t write down was determined and generous. Of course it is great that people
are able to see me like that and I really appreciate it. Since I interviewed my
closest friends, I do think the interviews are accurate. They know me the best
out of everybody. I don’t think I would make any corrections to the list above.
Hi, Madison. I did the same way with you, and I interviewed my best friends because they seem to know me better than I do. Because some bad habits are unconscious. As your friends say about you. They are honest and lovely. It's like an objective assessment of yourself. Your friend will feel it more deeply. In my opinion, the operators should have these excellent characteristics to win the trust of the established brand.
ReplyDeleteHi Madison,
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job on your post. Like you, I found all of my friends' and family's descriptions of my human capital very accurate, and this is not surprising because they know me best. Also like you, they mentioned things that I had not previously thought of when I was discussing my own human capital. Overall, we had very similar findings in our posts.