Final Reflection

30A - Final Reflection


            Reading through all my past assignments was crazy! I feel like everything happened so quickly. I think I’ll just remember this entire experience overall. Just creating this business venture is already something I’ll remember through the years. I think I was proud/happy that I could create this entire venture and continue researching it throughout the semester.
            I really don’t see myself as having 100% an entrepreneurial mindset. I think this class was very interesting and very informative. I learned a lot about what it takes to actually be an entrepreneur. While I don’t think that I have an entrepreneurial mindset right now, I definitely do think I’ve moved closer to having one.
            To future students who would like to take this class, I would say that is one of the better decisions you’ll make! I definitely think this class is useful, no matter what subject area you are studying. I think to perform best in this course, you definitely just have to figure out yourself. You have to reach deep into your mind and make tough decisions and really just be able to express yourself completely. Everybody is super supportive and gives great feedback to posts you make, so don’t be scared to just write how you truly feel about your business venture. I wish them good luck!

Comments

  1. Hi Madison!

    I completely agree and could say that no matter what major you are, this class can be very beneficial in many ways. The class allows you to be creative, make business decisions, and learn communication skills that can even be used in everyday life. I also do not find myself as an entrepreneur just yet, but I think it comes with real life experience as well. Getting feedback was also a very useful resource in this class. The comments are very positive and allows you to bounce ideas off other classmates and overall made the future assignments better. I would definitely recommend other students to take this class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Madison,
    I feel very similar to you in terms of adopting the mindset. I have not fully adopted it but I do find myself pondering on the problems I could fix. This class is extremely beneficial for anyone no matter if they are wanting to be an entrepreneur or not. I agree that future students should not be scare to post. It can be daunting to share your ideas but it really helps to get out of your comfort zone. Best of luck on your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Madison,like many of your points. I am very lucky to choose this course in this semester. It not only gave me a chance to plan my own gem chart from scratch, but also gradually improved the details with everyone's feedback and help. We do have a lot of work to do. But I hope everyone can learn and achieve something along the way. Go, Gators!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment